Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Can only upload one image at a time.!

Article about: Was wondering if it's my laptop or a fault on the upload manager?can't use CTRL to click multiple images to upload,only one at a time and some of them appear blank grey in the attachment are

Dimas! don't fix when not broke!

Mine worked fine yesterday as it had been. I have had the issue that is being discussed on Gunboards and the sister site Luger Gunboards. It is random for me. I have used Chrome and Firefox with the same results. I was able to post multiple photos as normal on a reply but not in the original post.
    John

any more people with issues ?

?

If that's help. Just press + to add more upload dialogues, check the red narrow on the screenshot
    Can only upload one image at a time.!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can only upload one image at a time.!  
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Dimas View Post
    If that's help. Just press + to add more upload dialogues, check the red narrow on the screenshot
    Hello Dimas , what you show is the reason for this topic. To upload 6 photos you have to click browse and select photo 6 times. That is 12 clicks for 6 photos where it used to be just 2 clicks for any number of photos.

The issue is clearly with the advanced loader as this is the basic loader functionality.

EDIT : forgot to count the push on the + 6 times , so 18 clicks as opposed to 2.

I'm having the same problem...'loaded a bunch of pics this morning and had to do it one by one....but if that's the only problem we have in the world there ain't a problem! ;-)

OK...so it's a PITA.....but hey, on a sliding scale of important priorities.......

Who changed the system for uploading - and why?

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    Who changed the system for uploading - and why?
    In my opinion it must be a forum software update issue , I am moderator on a small 'local language' militaria forum and they also use VBulletin like Warrelics and we have the same issues. As it is a very small forum we do not have a tech guy on hand , the admin there is also looking into it but I do not know how fast he will get a reply.

The only good thing is that uploading one image at a time is quick when compared to each image;s speed when 6 images were being done simultaneously.

I also confirm,
    for some time I can upload only one photo at a time, the problem came out first with Safari and then with Chrome.

Regards

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast