Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Can only upload one image at a time.!

Article about: Was wondering if it's my laptop or a fault on the upload manager?can't use CTRL to click multiple images to upload,only one at a time and some of them appear blank grey in the attachment are

would be good to know if someone is investigating this or if we should live with it. Personally I feel it sets the forum back to 2005.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    would be good to know if someone is investigating this or if we should live with it. Personally I feel it sets the forum back to 2005.
    You joined in 2009, so how would you know?

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    You joined in 2009, so how would you know?
    I became a member of several forums in 2004 and back then a single photo loader was the norm. In 2006 German Helmet Walhalla already had a multiple photo loader. I was administrator of Walhalla for 8 years so I know how this all works.

?

The issue must be solved, that is due the server overload in the past, some of the AJAX based features got stop functioning
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

What changed is that there was an exploit discovered in the Flash Uploader (uploader.swf) file provided by the Yahoo YUI library. Yahoo chose not to fix the file as they consider the flash uploader dead.
    As a result, vBulletin will use its Ajax uploader
    However, the limitation of the Ajax uploader is one image at a time. That is the only supported option at this time.
    Regards,
    Dimas

Closure at last....and whilst i don't understand a word of it I THINK it says "it's technical, we're stuck with it, get over it"...or at least that's how I've interpretted it. Perhaps now we'll stop seeing posts about how critical and vital this functionality is...it's an irritation at best. Thank you Mr Dimas.

?

You can use uploader, but as it is blocked by flash player, for example the chrome shown here, you can add permissions to the website or each time click "Run all plugins this time"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can only upload one image at a time.!   Can only upload one image at a time.!  

Regards,
    Dimas

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3