Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Cannot use pics from ebay on this forum?

Article about: hi guys i can no longer upload pics of items for sale on ebay?as im on google chrome,the upload that is saved from ebay to my downloads on my laptop appears as HTM document.when i use the up

Default Re: Cannot use pics from ebay on this forum?

cheers krad you da man hava cigar,it worked it actually worked,and no need to switch over to internet explorer either,many thanks dave.

?

HTM and HTML files is a HyperText Markup Language (HTML) is the main markup language for displaying web pages and other information that can be displayed in a web browser.
    That is not a picture format. Take a look in the folder where the HTM files saved, there must be also jpg file included
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

If you are using Windows 7, the snipping tool is perfect for grabbing pics, and is straigtforward to use. As it is a mini screenshot it will also grab pics that will not allow you to "save as."

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

thanks guys use-ing krads way that seems to be the simple straight forward way for me,always wondered why htm file was'nt reconized by the upload manager,now i know,cheers dimas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2