Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Can't upload photos with Firefox

Article about: I can no longer upload photo's on the site using Firefox , but when i try my old browser IE i can , anybody know why Firefox is not uploading them or having the same issue ?

?

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Glad it worked out!
    thanks

Same problem here, whenever i press it it doesnt appear. Actually it does, you have to minimise the window and its here, it just doesnt appear "in front" of the window but in the back. And sometimes i have to upload twice since when i mark them they dont appear on the upload list. Stuff on this forum is going strange since the original likes are gone.

Often such incompatibilities arise when the various web browsers are updated by Firefox, Safari, etc. WRF is always playing catch-up when the browser software companies upgrade their products.

A thought to keep in mind, the forum software is VBulletin and is a "paid for" product. The paid-up WRF club members subscriptions and sponsors help pay for the forum software etc and they also pay for the "free lunch" members and guests. So there is likely always going to be some lag between browser software updates and forum system software updates.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    I find that having clicked add files then select. the directory of photos actually does open but behind the forum page so I have to move the forum page out of the way so that I can see my photo directory. Took a while to work this out as I could see nothing happening.

Regards

Mark
    I have the same problem, but not all the time and I also get it on other forums. This has been happening for a couple of months.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2