Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Classified sales and Wanted ads cleaned up

Article about: Hi Guys, I have been busy removing old out of date ads from the classified area. Some of these went back 3 years! No one wants to trawl through old ads and maybe contact the poster only to f

Default Classified sales and Wanted ads cleaned up

Hi Guys, I have been busy removing old out of date ads from the classified area.

Some of these went back 3 years!

No one wants to trawl through old ads and maybe contact the poster only to find it may have sold years ago or their collecting interests have changed.

So in order to make the experience of this section better, all ads over 6 months old will be removed.

The whole section needs to be totally revamped and this is the start of that process.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I think there is automated option to clean up the old postings, but the addon is no more supported by developer
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Hi,

if we are talking about ordering: how to resolve currency problem? I am creating ads with prices in Euro, but when a buyer clicks "buy now" the system shows him PayPal invoice with same amount, but in US Dollars... Later I must refund USD and send new invoice in EUR.

greetings
    Tomasz

Quote by tompress View Post
    Hi,

if we are talking about ordering: how to resolve currency problem? I am creating ads with prices in Euro, but when a buyer clicks "buy now" the system shows him PayPal invoice with same amount, but in US Dollars... Later I must refund USD and send new invoice in EUR.

greetings
    Tomasz
    In future quote your prices in U.S. Dollars. Simples.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Yeah, nothing agianst USD But by creating of an advertisement should appear a warning, that "buy now" is working in dollars only.