Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Credits

Article about: by Gunny Hartmann I'll do yer job until next week!.... I am on holiday, unpaid as always.

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    It now seems as if the shoe is on the other foot, bah humbug.
    Holy crap, from 4 to 1,000! Let the games begin!

?

Mods have the points for testing. All other points now recalculated for club members. Raffles are now open, each week one prize, even one week 2 prizes- 2 cockades
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Mods have the points for testing. All other points now recalculated for club members. Raffles are now open, each week one prize, even one week 2 prizes- 2 cockades
    Thanks for doing the hard work, Dimas, You're worth your weight in gold!

Here's to a successful raffle

ian
    ?

Default credits ? have i missd something

what is this credit thing that i see under every ones name , allabout ?
    cheers ian

Quote by ian View Post
    what is this credit thing that i see under every ones name , allabout ?
    cheers ian
    Ian, read the previous 50+ posts

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

ian
    ?

yea , i asked the question on a new thread ,, and some how it has ended up attatched to this one ,,which i didnt know existed
    im educated now , i think
    cheers ian

No disrespect, but it must be hard to evaluate posts on merit. Does a post's value have any baring? Or does the standard "nice original" or "it's a fake" count the same as an explanation as to why said item is deemed to be so according to the "posters" opinion? or is it just down to how many posts folks make? Stewy

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    No disrespect, but it must be hard to evaluate posts on merit. Does a post's value have any baring? Or does the standard "nice original" or "it's a fake" count the same as an explanation as to why said item is deemed to be so according to the "posters" opinion? or is it just down to how many posts folks make? Stewy
    Stewy old pal,

You have to be "in the pink" or a 'Lifetime Member' for the credit points to be of any use to you. As you are neither, yours don't count. Life's a bitch, I feel your pain, Nice try mister but no cigar, etc., etc.

Happy Christmas.

Sincerely, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Good point Ned & I take your point. It was just an observation on my part (although I seem to have gained another one). I was just inquiring whether inane posts count. You know yourself, knowledge doesn't come cheap & with the info you provide with your posts. Surely there should be a sliding scale for input for lifetime members or "pinkies". Sorry for my terminology. Stewy

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Good point Ned & I take your point. It was just an observation on my part (although I seem to have gained another one). I was just inquiring whether inane posts count. You know yourself, knowledge doesn't come cheap & with the info you provide with your posts. Surely there should be a sliding scale for input for lifetime members or "pinkies". Sorry for my terminology. Stewy
    Become a pink member Stewy and 'inane' comments wont matter as you will automatically get 1000 credits

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast