Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Article about: Am I the only one getting the word DEFAULT above everyone's replies Example: Default First pattern Luftwaffe dagger by SMF Marty

Default Default

Am I the only one getting the word DEFAULT above everyone's replies
    Example: Default First pattern Luftwaffe dagger by SMF
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

MAP
    ?

screen shot Marty?

BTW...I'm not getting it..
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Default   Default  

Never seen that before Marty.
    Maybe Dimas will have an answer for you.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

I've seen it. Always thought it was a bandwidth problem with my WiFi or cell reception. I don't get it with my PC (wired) but with my cell phone. It's never lasted for more than a few minutes.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

H Marty ..not sue if this will help..but a place to start would be to clear out your cookies and cache.

Lately there have been a few bugs in the system here which Dimas has ironed out. I dont see anything unusual that you may have done in your post..but I would recommend clearing those options out and restart your computer.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Guy I did clear the history and cookies and that took care of the problem. I thought about doing that but did not want to go through the hassle of putting in the my passwords again but you do what you have to do. Thanks again,
    Marty