Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Deleting profile

Article about: Hello all, is there a way to delete my profile or get rid of it completely? It's inactive and I'd like to start a new, clean one.

Default Deleting profile

Hello all, is there a way to delete my profile or get rid of it completely? It's inactive and I'd like to start a new, clean one.

Why would you do that anyway?
    John

Just looking to start completely new to the hobby.

You can request a user name change from Adrian Stevenson... The profile deletion is soley up to his discretion.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by justino2263 View Post
    It's inactive and I'd like to start a new, clean one.
    How can you say that it is inactive, you have been posting for the last couple of months?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Just carry on or have you posted stuff you since regret? Admitting to buying Eva's panties, what a mistake to admit to, LOL
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

CBH
    ?

Being a nonpaying member, simply start a new account Pay 25$ and enjoy your fresh start as a contributing member.

CBH
    ?

All Quite on the Western Front.

I am still waiting for the thread regarding Eva's panties....

?

Start completely new to the hobby? Why? What does your profile matter? A cynical old fart like myself could misconstrue this as an attempt to cover ones tracks / a*se. Just calling it as I see it over here in Cynicsville.

Regards
    Brett