Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

View Poll Results: Do we need like button?

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

151 92.07%
  • No

13 7.93%
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Do we need " likes" system?

Article about: Just want to post a poll if need it again- then it will be specially programmed

?

As usual Dimas, you,ve dealt with a problem in a diplomatic and fair way resulting in a benifit to the whole forums members, thank you

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Just want to post a poll if need it again- then it will be specially programmed
    Definitely
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by davejb View Post
    As usual Dimas, you,ve dealt with a problem in a diplomatic and fair way resulting in a benifit to the whole forums members, thank you
    Like.

Hi krabbekrout, May I say respectfully, that your opinion does count and is as valuable to a fair and balanced Formum like ours, as anyone elses regardless of seniority or any othe measure you may have in mind!!!! And, yes, I agree with you!!
    Best wishes Michael R

Excellent Dimas and thank you for your considderation and efforts to date. Well done!! I would give you a "Like" if I could!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Best wishes and thank you MR

My sentiments Also....

John

Quote by helmetone View Post
    It may sound selfish but "likes" give me a feeling that what I post is valued and appreciated. And as someone said in another thread, likes are a good way of showing appreciation for something when one may not be qualified or educated enough to comment on an item. I hope the likes can be restored.
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

I would prefer we bring it back if possible.

Dean O

I think it's a great feature, I don't have the knowledge to comment on a lot of threads but I like to be able to show my appreciation to the person who has taken the time to put their knowledge into words by giving them a well deserved "like". Great work Dimas, as always mate, a definite "LIKE" for your fantastic efforts.

Hi Just voted and viewed the bar chart. 94% to 6%. Says it all IMO?? Good work Dimas!!

An absolutly YES !

Regards,
    Taka

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast