Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

View Poll Results: Do we need like button?

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

151 92.07%
  • No

13 7.93%
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Do we need " likes" system?

Article about: Just want to post a poll if need it again- then it will be specially programmed

Quote by StefanM View Post
    ...and maybe the 29 "white" members (to date) who voted "Yes" for adding the "Like" feature would now also "Like" to go "pink" to help pay for the feature they liked!
    Hear, hear!!

...and maybe the 29 "white" members (to date) who voted "Yes" for adding the "Like" feature would now also "Like" to go "pink" to help pay for the feature they liked!
    very well said.

?

Like.

CBH
    ?

Quote by CBH View Post
    What's not to like about Likes ?

PS I should have my name in Pink , I paid up yesterday
    Just wanted to thank Dimas , for his work in getting me reinstated as a member , I never even contacted the forum . He just read this post and took the time to fix the problem . And i would say that is what makes the forum so great . Keep up the great work . Like !

MAP
    ?

While realizing everyones financial situation is different, I for one would be happy to pay double or more in annual membership fees if it means supporting any enhancements. The expert information I have received, the amount I have learned and the money I have saved has been worth every penny.

Michael

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by helmetone View Post
    It may sound selfish but "likes" give me a feeling that what I post is valued and appreciated. And as someone said in another thread, likes are a good way of showing appreciation for something when one may not be qualified or educated enough to comment on an item. I hope the likes can be restored.
    This is the same feeling I have. It is great when one appreciates postings, but also good when a like can be given for a subject one does not have much or enough knowledge about.
    I liked the likes and they liked me!!

Nice tulips for Dimas for all his work!

Or does Dimas likes a nice smile?

Or maybe he prefers chocolate even more!

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    This is the same feeling I have. It is great when one appreciates postings, but also good when a like can be given for a subject one does not have much or enough knowledge about.
    I liked the likes and they liked me!!

Nice tulips for Dimas for all his work!

Or does Dimas likes a nice smile?

Or maybe he prefers chocolate even more!

You are going to get a lot of likes for this post when they are back I think.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Like!

?

Agreed with the last few posts, well done Dimas!

Is there a thought to further encourage people to join the forum as members before they can vote or even have questions answered. I am not trying to limit the numbers of new followers but to increase the paying subscribers.

PS before i get into trouble do you send a reminder when our yearly subs are due??

Paul

HO dear Dimas.I no like no likes,and I promise not to drawa little moustache on Mr Putin pic.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast