Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

View Poll Results: Do we need like button?

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

151 92.07%
  • No

13 7.93%
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Do we need " likes" system?

Article about: Just want to post a poll if need it again- then it will be specially programmed

Useless & irrelevant, just my opinion. . .

hi

I vote to keep "like" as a way of appreciating a post............if someone has gone to a lot of effort it is always nice to be able to offer feedback.

A bit like saying thank you really !

cheers

Tony

I agree with Mr. Spandau and I like Wim Saris' blonde friend intended for Dimas.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I agree with Mr. Spandau and I like Wim Saris' blonde friend intended for Dimas.
    I will second the above. Doubly so regarding the lovely blonde.

CMH

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Could not agree more on both points!

Not fully up and running yet, but you will see the new "post thanks/likes" under your name. There is a bit more to it than the old system.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Just working, need some graphic work, think it will be ready in the mid of the week
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

I have a feeling that the 'Dislikes' Given/Received buttons are going to be the cause of many arguments at some stage and are open to abuse, especially when some members are "PWP" or "Posting Whilst Pi$$ed" or other times when reason is clouded or temporarily suspended, or we get some troll who joins just to go beserk on them; it will happen!

The rest is fine, but is that really necessary? It's nice to have the "Likes" back, but common sense says that adding these unneccesary extras will be nothing but trouble, my advice would be to bin them now while setting up the programme.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Dislikes= Devisive
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

?

I didn't read anything about dislikes being introduced, Where?

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast