Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

View Poll Results: Do we need ebay feeds at WRF?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

45 53.57%
  • No

29 34.52%
  • I'am not sure

10 11.90%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Ebay auctions as a forum threads

Article about: In the nearest future there will be subforums for the other militaria too, helmets is just a experiment

Default Re: Ebay auctions as a forum threads

I would suggest to do the same with iOffer: A Place to Buy, Sell & Trade
    It's like ebay but it has much more 3rd reich items coz there is no ban on swastika in contrast to eba'y stupid rules.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

I would suggest to do the same with iOffer: A Place to Buy, Sell & Trade
    It's like ebay but it has much more 3rd reich items coz there is no ban on swastika in contrast to ebay's stupid rules.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Do the ebay threads have to show on the 'new posts' function as it takes a while scrolling through them all?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Do the ebay threads have to show on the 'new posts' function as it takes a while scrolling through them all?
    Agreed; personally, I would prefer them not showing up in the "New Posts" listing as well.

It's a great idea...makes research/identification easier and faster. I understand that some may have a personal gripe about E-bay policies or whatever...but this is a Progressive move for THE FORUM and makes great financial sense, in my view.

Well, I can appreciate the revenue stream, but this is ridiculous. Your drowning out new topic posts with redundant ebay auctions that would could see buy using ebay itself. What I find amzing is that people actually like it. I dont want to be bothered with this at all.

Best,

Kris

?

iam slow i dont get it? can someone excplain it like step by step as i realy dont understand this?

?

Let go below of the forums and find the last added forum, first from the end. That's it!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Quote by K.Lindblom View Post
    Well, I can appreciate the revenue stream, but this is ridiculous. Your drowning out new topic posts with redundant ebay auctions that would could see buy using ebay itself. What I find amzing is that people actually like it. I dont want to be bothered with this at all.

Best,

Kris
    The software still cannot recognize original from a copy, and a redundant from a usefull.
    So, the peoples have a choice allways to choose
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Dimas View Post
    The software still cannot recognize original from a copy, and a redundant from a usefull.
    So, the peoples have a choice allways to choose
    Dimas,

None of it is useful as we already have an Ebay and do not need another. The point of a forum is discussion and now I log in and hit new posts and get 10 pages of Ebay auctions, so its not redundant here so much as it is redundant to using Ebay.

Not only that but when you do find a thread we now have hamburger ads and electronics banners. I am not sure who's idea this was but is was a really bad idea and you should find another way or risk losing your base.

Just my opinion,

Kris

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast