Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

eBay feeds have re-appeared

Article about: by Teutonicknights I think I know what you folks are talking about now the Admin adds popping up on the new posts section? Is this right? Yea what the H? I see you figured it Mike.

?

Default Re: eBay feeds have re-appeared

Well somethings not right, i can get into the inbox replies as im doing now but i try to click into new posts and nothing happens except the listing in the box above telling me 149 to 155 getnewexclude, i cant work this out ive even run a diagnostic through spybot to search and destroy problems and its still happening , im beginning to get withdrawal pains here, cant go a whole day without the forum, it keeps me sane, or saner than normal

This is getting past a joke.....he's still posting his gear right now on the 'New Posts' page, there's currently 17 pages (I've never seen that many before!) of which I reckon about 75% of is his crap. Can somebody please get their finger out and resolve this? It's ruining the forum, Is it beyond the pale to give this guy the Spanish Archer because he appears to be an adminstrator AND sponsor??

Ned.
    Attached Images Attached Images eBay feeds have re-appeared  eBay feeds have re-appeared  eBay feeds have re-appeared 
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Hoorah its cleared, whoever did what, thanks, getting real worried there
    i take that back, its started again, what the heck is going on, its only on new posts as i clicked into whats new and i got the new posts come up, and i tried forum, no problems same with profile no probs its all down on the new posts
    Last edited by davejb; 08-15-2011 at 12:31 PM. Reason: correction

?

Whats the username?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Admin.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

There's obviously a technical glitch somewhere that is throwing these posts into the new posts section. They should normally go straight down to the forum at the bottom of the page. I can't do anything to help unfortunately, it needs Dimas to do some re-setting at his end to put things back to normal which I'm sure he will asap.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Just tried to go to 'New Posts' from this page and all I get is a white screen. Logged out, logged in....same.

Would someone kindly pass me the forum Webley, I am going outside and may be sometime......
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

Ned try clicking onto the Whats new box,it comes straight into the new posts, dont know why but it works

Quote by davejb View Post
    Ned try clicking onto the Whats new box,it comes straight into the new posts, dont know why but it works
    Roger that. Thanks Dave, I have now cleaned the Webley and put it back in the cupboard with the port and cigars.

?

Guys, please try to clean the browser's cache- it must work. If not work, please, let's post here. Due a huge optimisation in templates was made yesterday
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast