Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

eBay feeds have re-appeared

Article about: by Teutonicknights I think I know what you folks are talking about now the Admin adds popping up on the new posts section? Is this right? Yea what the H? I see you figured it Mike.

?

Default Re: eBay feeds have re-appeared

Forgot to add, about the percentage on the bar- it is due I've placed a new sum for forum needs- the server costs approx a twicely more
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Guys, please try to clean the browser's cache- it must work. If not work, please, let's post here. Due a huge optimisation in templates was made yesterday
    There is a still a problem:

When I hit "New Posts" I only get a completely blank page; but I think I know the reason. The link behind "New Posts" is...:

...warrelics.eu/forum/search.php?do=getnewexclude=149,150,151,152,153,15 4,155

If manually altered to...:

...warrelics.eu/forum/search.php?do=getnew&exclude=149,150,151,152,153,154,155

...it works.

Simply Brilliant HP.

Jay

?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    There is a still a problem:

When I hit "New Posts" I only get a completely blank page; but I think I know the reason. The link behind "New Posts" is...:

...warrelics.eu/forum/search.php?do=getnewexclude=149,150,151,152,153,15 4,155

If manually altered to...:

...warrelics.eu/forum/search.php?do=getnew&exclude=149,150,151,152,153,154,155

...it works.
    Thank you Sir,
    You are absolutely correct- I've missed the ampersand in the code
    Thaks a lot.
    Cheers
    Dimas
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    Just tried to go to 'New Posts' from this page and all I get is a white screen. Logged out, logged in....same.

Would someone kindly pass me the forum Webley, I am going outside and may be sometime......
    After you with the Webley Ned....The set up at present is gradually driving me up the wall and beyond!
    Im getting 100's of "Admin" posts on and then, just to add insult to injury, Im having the same prob as a few of us when I go to New Posts and getting a totally blank screen. I have to exit then re-enter the forums before I can see anything again.
    Not to bad because I leave myself permanently logged in and the forum is on my home page set-up.

Regards etc
    Ian D
    AKA: Jimpy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4