Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclude forums for clean look

Article about: A small tutorial how to exclude forums , if some of them are no more interested you, or by some other reasons. Just follow this link: http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/profil...do=editoptions Or

?

Default Exclude forums for clean look

A small tutorial how to exclude forums , if some of them are no more interested you, or by some other reasons.
    Just follow this link: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/profi...do=editoptions
    Or follow: > Settings>In left menu under My Settings, find General settings- click on it and scroll down to find Exclude forums. To remove some of the forums at once, just press CTRL ( lover corner of the keyboard, from each side) and then click the forums you don't wish to see anymore. Save the changes
    Note: this works for WRF club members only. To Join it, follow this link: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/payments.php

Exclude forums for clean look
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

CBH
    ?

Can you tell me how to do this on a Mac ? I don't buy anything on Ebay and find it fill up my What's New list with useless information .
    Thank You

CBH
    ?

Anyone ? I hate Ebay help me .

CBH
    ?

Still getting Ebay posts , does the forum get kickbacks from FleeBay or something ?

Have you tried Adblocker

?

I need help on posting my belt buckle photos. I may have fakes and need your expert advice. Some may be real or not and other ones cast.
    Thankfully, Floyd

MAP
    ?

Quote by MrTin View Post
    I need help on posting my belt buckle photos. I may have fakes and need your expert advice. Some may be real or not and other ones cast.
    Thankfully, Floyd
    Floyd: this is the incorrect thread. For each buckle you have, you should take clear photos an post each separately in their own new thread in the buckle forums. Follow the link Rbminis provided in your other post to learn how to upload photos (it's simple once you try it once).
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Follow this link Mr Tin to the Belt Buckle forum

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/germa...aps-1900-1945/
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by CBH View Post
    Anyone ? I hate Ebay help me .
    Me too and maybe it is just the time of year or whatever but the Ebay auction posts are really getting "up my pipes".

I know how to go to general settings and save the exclusion but it only works for a short while before the "new posts" list fills up with ebay sales posted by "Admin".

If I have excluded them once I really don't think I should have to keep repeating myself as one does with an unruly trucculent child.
    If I change my mind I can undo the exclusion just as easily as it was put in place.

I am an adult capable of such a complicated choice and I object most strongly to being treated as if I am feeble minded.

I am an active member who pays for the privilege (I would pay more) and this irritation is spoiling my enjoyment of the forum.
    I don't exclude the sales posts from other members just the ebay rubbish (we all know that is too kind a word)
    Somebody please tell me how to make it stop!!

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

CBH
    ?

I have never bought anything for Flea Bay, and never will.
    Why do the Admins post this junk????

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast