Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Forum appearance on cell phone

Article about: Hi tech people, When I recently downloaded the new updates for my cell ( Samsung Galaxy S5 ) I can now ONLY see the 'native sort of' forum pages. I mean text only and not the dark grey appea

MAP
    ?

OK...I just had this problem Pop up to.

Whenever I have historically logged off. this would happen.

I would go to the bottom of the page and click "Full Site". That is no longer there????

When I click the icon with three buttons as noted above, 8 other icons pop up. But no option for "full Site"

This is only happening (now) on my Samsung table. Not my Android phone.

Edit: full site just magically re-appeared.... don't know how...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Having Same Issue with Iphone and cannot get to full site any more. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Having Same Issue with Iphone and cannot get to full site any more. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not
    Yup...mine just reverted back to the vBulletin style

And still no where is there the "Full Site" option.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Same problem for the last 2 months.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Yup...mine just reverted back to the vBulletin style

And still no where is there the "Full Site" option.
    yup....can Ade or Dimas look into
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

I was/am having the same problem with iPhone using Safari as the web browser which seems to randomly switch between the full site and mobile site. I’ve found that if you use the Google Chrome app to web browse then click on the three vertical dots (right top corner near the address bar) then click request desktop site it works.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Alex W View Post
    I was/am having the same problem with iPhone using Safari as the web browser which seems to randomly switch between the full site and mobile site. I’ve found that if you use the Google Chrome app to web browse then click on the three vertical dots (right top corner near the address bar) then click request desktop site it works.
    My version of Chrome doesn't show this "request desktop site" option

?

Map, if you're trying on an iPhone is your chrome app and iOS the most recent versions?Are you looking for the request desktop site option once you’re already on the warrelics site? The apps on iPhones and iPads can differ slightly which may explain the option not being there.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Alex W View Post
    Map, if you're trying on an iPhone is your chrome app and iOS the most recent versions?Are you looking for the request desktop site option once you’re already on the warrelics site? The apps on iPhones and iPads can differ slightly which may explain the option not being there.
    I have the problem on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7. This only started today. My Pixel 2 phone is unaffected.

But where on the page is the "request desktop site option"? It appears no where on my Tab7

?

Forum appearance on cell phone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast