Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Forum server drop outs - chinese influence?

Article about: The forum is acting up. Login, try to post and it crashes out. There also seem to be some chinese spam mail appearing. Heads up to the mods.

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    I've counted 4 times (that I saw).

For everyone, just click on the "Report Post" icon when you see one. I know I've done it 3 or 4 times over the last few weeks and Larry / Ralph quickly cleaned them all out
    I quit reporting the vast / several attempts of individuals as the Mods will recognize it for what it is, I will report on the one's that seem to slip in under the "radar",,
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    I quit reporting the vast / several attempts of individuals as the Mods will recognize it for what it is, I will report on the one's that seem to slip in under the "radar",,
    Yes. I guess I should have been more clear. If you "are" going to report. Don't start a thread. just use that icon. A new thread will probably not been seen quickly enough.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Yes. I guess I should have been more clear. If you "are" going to report. Don't start a thread. just use that icon. A new thread will probably not been seen quickly enough.
    Yes, and if a new member posts multiple spam threads, you only need to report one of them, we will pick up on the rest.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Exactly. Please don't start new threads about spam problems and don't reply to the spam threads with sharp retorts to the spammer. (It's not as if a spambot will read these replies, let alone be impressed by them...) It just wastes bandwidth and gives the moderators even more stuff to delete.

?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Exactly. Please don't start new threads about spam problems and don't reply to the spam threads with sharp retorts to the spammer. (It's not as if a spambot will read these replies, let alone be impressed by them...) It just wastes bandwidth and gives the moderators even more stuff to delete.
    I agree.. It's sort of like "Everyone screaming quiet at a out of hand party"..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Spam alert!! More Chinese spam infesting USSR forum, Orders Decorations etc

Reported

Quote by Richie B View Post
    Reported
    Taken care of.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Is that a spam post today in Orders & Decorations of the 3rd Reich forum, thread; Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber ???

Quote by MAP View Post
    I was probably guilty of doing that as well, I will be using the report button in future, thanks for highlighting it.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast