Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Forum Slowed Down?

Article about: Hi Guys, for me when logging onto the forum & changing thru threads it takes a long time for the page to load up, has the forum slowed down because the sever cant handle all the info, ph

?

Default Forum Slowed Down?

Hi Guys, for me when logging onto the forum & changing thru threads it takes a long time for the page to load up, has the forum slowed down because the sever cant handle all the info, photos that are being added thru time?

Regards Mac 66.

Default Re: Forum Slowed Down?

Hi Mac,

I think we are experiencing growing pains from the new server update...

I have found the same - really slow to load - thought it was our PC/broadband but maybe not...was trying to upload an ad with photos into the classified section last night and had to give up in the end

can't say I've noticed anything personally, I access the forum from several computers.

?

After the several hours wait for the server work to be completed, I 'm not having any loading or time delay problems, it might have something to do with your Adobe or Microsoft, I had that happen to me on a few times

Still cannot upload pics. I'm sure it'll get solved but the growing pains are all mine at this time.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Quote by davejb View Post
    After the several hours wait for the server work to be completed, I 'm not having any loading or time delay problems, it might have something to do with your Adobe or Microsoft, I had that happen to me on a few times
    Hi Dave, how do you cure this problem mate ?

Regards Mac 66.

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Still cannot upload pics. I'm sure it'll get solved but the growing pains are all mine at this time.

Green
    Mine, too!

?

Mac, To be honest my daughter did something which i think involved " defragging" "rebooting" and upgrading , all of these terms are alien to me, all i do is type with one finger and turn the thing on and off and occassionally add upgrades when it tells me, however i happened to scroll down this page further than normal and came upon a whole debug data, whether this is on yours i dont know, i spoke to my girl and she said it could be just the forum server catching up or just ironing out some bugs or your computers servers, apart from that i have no clue, but this debug info below is quite substantial

?

Guys, there really the bug discovered , and I'am being solve it. The pictures in small size loads perfect, but something with forum resizer
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast