Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

frontovik.org

Article about: I was doing a google search for Luft Engineer items and came across a website that looks much like this one. It is frontovik.org and it appears to be in Russian. I know I never created an ac

Default frontovik.org

I was doing a google search for Luft Engineer items and came across a website that looks much like this one. It is frontovik.org and it appears to be in Russian. I know I never created an account there, yet my items are posted there.

Does anyone know what this site is and how to log in?

Bill

?

Default Re: frontovik.org

This is a Russian version of our forum, you can find the link below in the footer. The threads I've started, just was translated and moved to the Russian section. Unfortunately I have not time to administer it, and that is done by other guy. Nearest soon as new version of forum will be made, I will make a users database to login to both sites without twice registering. Technically I can't make 2 languages forums in one.
    Cheers,
    Dimas
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Default Re: frontovik.org

Dimas,

Thank you for you answer. I look forward to the future integrated version. For now at least, I can learn the Russian words for my items and native Russian speaks can see what we have to show.

Thanks,
    Bill