Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Hacking attempt??

Article about: Just got an email that someone tried to log on using my user ID five times (unsuccesfully). Has anyone else ever experienced this? this is the second time in a month I have gotten this warni

You do a great job Dimas, thanks mate!

JMM
    ?

Yeap - great job, Dimas. Thanks

I was experiencing so much trouble yesterday that I had to restore my Laptop back to factory condition...I don't know for sure if it had anything to do with the issue being discussed here, but thought I better mention it as I've lost ALL of my photos and other material...
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I was experiencing so much trouble yesterday that I had to restore my Laptop back to factory condition...I don't know for sure if it had anything to do with the issue being discussed here, but thought I better mention it as I've lost ALL of my photos and other material...
    cheers, Glenn
    Glenn,
    I would recommend that you go out and purchase an external hard drive, (I chose 2 terabytes), and save a copy of all of your (future ) photographs on there.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Spammer just tried getting in to my account, as well. The IP was 117.169.165.147

Keep up the good work guys!

John

Hi John, thanks. I have blocked that IP (out of China again)

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

The "Like and Thank You" feature isn't working for me...I first noticed this problem yesterday...argh!!
    Glenn

The "Like and Thank You" feature isn't working for me...I first noticed this problem yesterday...argh!!
    Glenn
    Hi Glenn,
    Try re-booting your computer. I know this works for me.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

cheers, Glenn
    i tryed to click the unlike button for you glenn ,what a bummer you lost all your photos ,i feel your pain

I tried that with no luck either...but thanks for the assistance!
    Glenn

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast