Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Have the forum "Credits" been zeroed?

Article about: The forum "Credits" next to members profiles seem to have been withdrawn or zeroed? Does this mean members have to start accumulating these bonus points again...I am slightly conce

Default Have the forum "Credits" been zeroed?

The forum "Credits" next to members profiles seem to have been withdrawn or zeroed? Does this mean members have to start accumulating these bonus points again...I am slightly concerned that its only 226 "credit" days to Christmas now
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Not noticed this having been away?

A question for Dimas.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Oh my god - I've just checked! All my hard work gone to pot. I always believed in giving credit where its due, and now I find that my own credited credit has been debited. Who's debited my credit to such a point that my credited credit is no more? At some future date will my rating be credited with my credit with an additional credit for having my credit turned into a debit?

LOL Harry...funny. Sounds like you have been delving into the sentence structuring manual of "Cat-in the-Hat"
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    Oh my god - I've just checked! All my hard work gone to pot. I always believed in giving credit where its due, and now I find that my own credited credit has been debited. Who's debited my credit to such a point that my credited credit is no more? At some future date will my rating be credited with my credit with an additional credit for having my credit turned into a debit?
    Maybe it was a raid by HMRC for not paying the tax due on undeclared income?
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

I don't declare my income on small sums I earn below £100,000. It hardly seems worth it!

?

So, "You want them back for good" ?

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    I don't declare my income on small sums I earn below £100,000. It hardly seems worth it!
    That's currently Gary Barlow and the other 'Take That' members excuse innit....??
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by Gary J View Post
    So, "You want them back for good" ?
    Everyone is ignoring this post as to mention it would mean admitting you get the reference, LOL. Obviously my daughter told me as to what you mean Gary J or should that be Gary B????
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.