Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

have we been hacked?

Article about: What is with the posts by member kiophmixix. All corrupted. Just a glitch or something more sinister? Dan

?

Indeed...
    Attached Images Attached Images have we been hacked? 

?

Cool

""Dont worry, dont worry. Everyzing iz under control, eeeveryzing iz under control""

""Zome nice emploeez in dark leathercoatz, iz at ze moment on their way to Mr Ralphs IP adrez""
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture have we been hacked?  

There is an up and down side to being open to all. Often before someone can be stopped they can cause short term damage. However the long term survival of a forum depends on open enrollement and allowing this to happen and just clean up the mess when it does. After owning a forum with over 50k members for many years I have learned you take the good with the bad. This forum does a great job of cleaning up the trash IMHO.

Kaos as Usual
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture have we been hacked?  
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Very well could be Larry!
    But thank goodness we have Dimas on the case!
    have we been hacked?
    I don't know about you. But I do have a warm fuzzy about this fix!!!!

Guy's!!!! Lets hear one for the tech dept! 1, 2, 3, OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2