MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Having problems posting pics

Article about: Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6001] Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\\Users\\Andy>tracert warrelics.eu Tracing route to warrelics.eu [199.193.246.60] over

?

Thank you Ade.

Cheers,
    Oz

caligula
    ?

Can't find the place which tell's me how big pics can be
    and there fore I can't open a thread I'dlike to open without having pics to show.
    Yes, I admit, I'm a techical idiot.

Greetings from Berlin.

?

smaller picture upload take less time and server load, but anyway forum support a big size files, but as stated, upload time may take a long time
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Test....Having problems posting pics

?

Got the same problem...can't upload any picture.

harti

Quote by caligula View Post
    Can't find the place which tell's me how big pics can be
    and there fore I can't open a thread I'dlike to open without having pics to show.
    Yes, I admit, I'm a techical idiot.

Greetings from Berlin.
    I saw your movie ...photo upload also has to do with how much upload speed you have from your Internet service..I have noticed a dramatic change when I bumped up the upload speed...another issue is resize your images...to lower image size.....even if you reduce it to about 150mgb..the photo itself will still enlarge when clicked on and will also upload faster due to the file size as our Tech Guru Dimas has pointed out. Sometimes small necessary changes to your compute may hinder your ability to upload any photos at ll..and it never hurts to clean out your cookies cache and history. Give it a try. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Click on " Go advanced " lower right hand corner....then scrll down to where it says "picture upload" click "browse" and choose your photo.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I have been having this same problem with the red exclamation mark. after READING 23 pages and seeing Dimas mentioned about some browses being and issue. I went to my back up PC and it seems that my main PC which I use Mozilla firefox and having the problems was the issue. I used my back up and using Google chrome had NO PROBLEMS downloading the pic's I needed to add.
    Just my 2 centavos on this subject

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

I too, use Mozilla Firefox browser, until recently there was no problem uploading pictures. I've found out like Phil, that currently its not working with Firefox, unfortunately don't have a second computer.

Test. Seems to work okey for me and I use Firefox.

Having problems posting pics
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast