Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Having problems posting pics

Article about: Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6001] Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\\Users\\Andy>tracert warrelics.eu Tracing route to warrelics.eu [199.193.246.60] over

Default Re: Having problems posting pics

im still having no problems posting pics once iv downsized them

Dimas,

Having issues with up loading, I have no program to resize easily. It takes forever manualy will the site software be up again soon?

Regards

Jock

?

Hi Guys,
    The allowed size changed to 200 kb, due the bigger size pictures are slowly uploaded, and sometimes screwing up some of the browsers.
    The problem could be solved if you will resize the pictures up to 200 kb. This problem will be solved with a updating the forum to the new version.

Even a 200 kb pictures would be perfect looked at the screen, and in most cases browser resize the pictures to make them smaller.
    Please give me your opinion about that
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Hi Dimas, please can we have the system put back to how it was. My pics took about a minute to upload. Not too long really. Also, I'm not technically minded & don't have a clue how to resize my pics to 200kb. I'm sure many other members are the same.

Surely all the posts are about the details people can see. Won't the detail be lost with smaller file sizes?

I really enjoy posting on this site & I hope that I won't become just a 'passive' member reading posts & not posting,

Cheers,

Richard.

Quote by DUJAILAH View Post
    Hi Dimas, please can we have the system put back to how it was. My pics took about a minute to upload. Not too long really. Also, I'm not technically minded & don't have a clue how to resize my pics to 200kb. I'm sure many other members are the same.

Surely all the posts are about the details people can see. Won't the detail be lost with smaller file sizes?

I really enjoy posting on this site & I hope that I won't become just a 'passive' member reading posts & not posting,

Cheers,

Richard.
    I am with Richard on this. It was perfect before, please lets go back to that

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I've returned to 260 kb
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Dimas View Post
    I've returned to 260 kb

Many thanks Dimas

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi Dimas, tried again. Still unable to post Tried to post a pic I'd already posted & it didn't work,

Cheers,

Richard.

Quote by Dimas View Post
    I've returned to 260 kb
    Wasn't the previous limit 1mb?

Quote by DUJAILAH View Post

Cheers,

Richard.

Yes, please, back to the way it was !

I have loaded many photos before without any problems until a day ago,
    and have no idea how to resize or limit 'bytes' or pixels, or whatever, either.

I feel the same way as Richard on this.................. ! !
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast