Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Having problems posting pics

Article about: Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6001] Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\\Users\\Andy>tracert warrelics.eu Tracing route to warrelics.eu [199.193.246.60] over

Default Re: Having problems posting pics

Hi Guys, please have some patience!

Dimas is working on this.

But please try some of the suggested links. I know that not everyone is tech minded, but please give things a go. All forums have some kind of size limit to pics.

I should add that the forum costs us around $2,500 a year to run. Servers are not cheap. A small reduction in picture size will help to conserve space and try and keep running costs down. The forum is a non profit making organisation.

The vast majority of members do not help financially. Many forums impose a membership fee of some sort, we do not.

Cheers, Ade.

Found a link showing how to use the above program, Xnview, to resize your photos:-

Resize - XnView Wiki

Hope this helps, Simon.

I have "media re sizer pro" and to drop down to round 250KB is pointless, "photoshop" is one method but is too time consuming. I guess my input is now greatly reduced! not that I helped much anyway.

?

I email my pics to myself and my email server,Telus,downsizes them automatically...
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Thanks Oradour, I'm hoping things are back to normal soon. I'm very frustrated by the situation as I have plenty of new things I'd like to post but can't!!!! Cheers, Richard.

Hi Richard, I will resize your pics for you. Drop me a PM and I will send you my home email address.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks for the offer Ade. I'll try to learn one of the downsizing progs & if I can't manage it I'll email to you, Cheers, Richard.

Keep me posted.

There is a trick to all of this. Neil has posted these scans, which fall within the forum limits and they are great. If you double click on them them come out really nice:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/photo...buch-p4-21715/

Cheers, Ade.

i still cant post a single photo of myne, a few days ago i was posting hi def photos from my phone, now nothing works, i have new stuff i wanted to show, but its not possible like this.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Well, i fixed the problem on posting photos, at least for documents, had to digitalize them.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast