Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

Having problems posting pics

Article about: Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6001] Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\\Users\\Andy>tracert warrelics.eu Tracing route to warrelics.eu [199.193.246.60] over

?

Default Re: Having problems posting pics

Thank you Dimas for your help.

?

Please let me know if something still not work, I will look deeper onto the problem
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Hello Dimas,

I tried again but for me it did not work. The only thing that has changed recently was a new update to windows and the browser from microsoft that installed yesterday. It is the same problem, just does not upload.

Thanks for your help,

CMH

?

This week i will update the forum to the latest version, but I will look what I can do
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

Thanks Dimas. I tried a different browser and I was able to upload photos. It looks as though IE may have a problem.

Thanks again,

CMH

?

The IE has a lot of bugs, and it needs to be repaired a lot. But, I suggest to use Mozilla Firefox drowser. But at least all others as Chrome and Opera works fine to me too.
    Any way I suggest to download the latest IE from Microsoft site if you did not want to change it. Also I will upload the newest software for forum, which must be stable than current version
    Regards,
    Dimas

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    Hi Newbie, go to "tools" on your browser and clear your history and cookies, etc. That should clear up your problem. If your photos are too large you will get an error also. Hope that helps.

Jay
    It will be better for him.... Good reply of question...

Guys,

Just so everybody is aware, the old style photo uploading feature is still available. Personally, I find it A LOT easier to use.

It is simple to make it your default:

Simply look at the top right of the main forum menu. Click on SETTINGS. Then, on the left you will need to find MY SETTINGS. From there, click on GENERAL SETTINGS. Scroll down a bit and you will see MISCELLANEOUS OPTIONS. The third box down, you will see "Enhanced Attachment Uploading" (it is NOT highlighted, and it is in the same font and size as most of the text contained therein, so read carefully). Simply click the dot box for "Enhanced Attachment Uploading off" and you are all set to download images easily and quickly - Just like me... Just do not forget to click on the SAVE CHANGES box on the bottom of the page after you are done!

Please PM me with questions if you have any difficulty. This feature is so easy to use. SO, NO MORE PHOTOBUCKET, IMAGESHACK, JOE'S IMAGE HOSTING, PHOTOGRAPH CATHOUSE, OR WHATEVER! OK?

Many thanks and kindest regards to all,
    Richie

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Grateful as i am for your efforts,however,although iv followed the above advice im still unable to upload any pics.Just keeping you updated.
    Simon

Quote by cornishboy View Post
    Grateful as i am for your efforts,however,although iv followed the above advice im still unable to upload any pics.Just keeping you updated.
    Simon
    Simon, looks as if we are in the same boat! I know it's being worked and looking forward to completion.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast