Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hello Dimas !!

Article about: I seem to have a problem...I cannot get into the forum anymore. I was looking about in the Settings/General Settings page of my profile and saw a drop down menu for changing the appearance o

Default Hello Dimas !!

I seem to have a problem...I cannot get into the forum anymore. I was looking about in the Settings/General Settings page of my profile and saw a drop down menu for changing the appearance of the pages. One of the options was "Change to Mobile Style", so to see what it looked like,I clicked on it and I've been blanked out ever since.All I can see is the message "this does not support Mobile Style". I have tried resetting my account passwords, etc but nothing will bring me back to a page where I can access the the Settings page anymore so I can set this back to the original settings. I Think that If Dimas was online He could go to that page and reset it for me, but he is offline at the moment. So, thats where it sits. I'm pretty well blanked out and cannot get back in. Maybe you could forward this to Dimas?? Why is this button even there for? All it seems to be, is some sort of trap-it certainly does change the pages appearance, that's for sure!

Default Re: Hello Dimas !!

OK Now William?

The button is there so you can browse the forum on your cell phone.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

lol It said to change skin,and I can honestly say that it Does change the skin! It is a very efficient idiot trap,though-it caught one right off the bat! lol William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Don't worry you are not the first!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!