Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Hello, have a tech Q

Article about: I can't seem to find a moderator for the / NSDAP Kampfbinde forum .. All the other forums seem to have a Mod, except for this one. I would very much like to delete two of my previous posts b

RMD
    ?

Default Hello, have a tech Q

I can't seem to find a moderator for the / NSDAP Kampfbinde forum

.. All the other forums seem to have a Mod, except for this one. I would very much like to delete two of my previous posts because they are basically redundant.

Thanks' for taking the time to address this Q.

?

I believe that was the late Bob Coleman, not sure if anyone has taken up the reins as he was a good man and well versed and knowledgeable on such matters.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

RMD
    ?

I see... Yes, I have learned more from reading through his old posts than I have years on my own.

... Thanks' for the response, Gwar.

MAP
    ?

Correct. No mod. A bit of a shortage. But PM one of the other Mods. I'm sure they will help out
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

PM sent
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

If its these two threads...I see nothing redundant about your posts and it will be the option of the reader to decide its value.
    Countless threads here in all areas of collecting have posts that the OP feel are unusable..yet maybe useful to another.
    The posts will remain !

NSDAP wool armband Genuine or Reproduction

Opinions on NSDAP wool armband
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill