Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Hey! Can I say thanks!

Article about: In this specific case to our Bob Coleman who provided me with excellent advice on an old sword I just picked. But also to all the others (Mods, Life Time Members, Members, etc) who provide u

Quote by MAP View Post
    On its way, hope he like Bud Lite!
    Eeeeewwwww
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Eeeeewwwww
    Thought it would draw a response like that. Didn't want to be seen as drawing any favoritism during the next raffle.

Otherwise a would send a case of Ommegang!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    ...still figuring how how you all rig the raffles (Just kidding!)
    I used all my credits up ( from over 3,000 posts ) and won diddly squat!!! ...... rigged for sure!!!! ...................

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    I used all my credits up ( from over 3,000 posts ) and won diddly squat!!! ...... rigged for sure!!!! ...................

Dan
    At least you get to enter!
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Anon View Post
    At least you get to enter!
    Ah, the hidden traps of becoming a moderator.. eh, Jerry?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

A refreshing thread. Thanks guys and to all out there who have posted and may be only reading this thread who do indeed appreciate what ALL OF US have created here.

ALL OF US consists of regular members, Lifetime Members, Sponsors, WRF Gold Members, the Moderator Staff (who is indeed the ELITE of all the mod staffs on any forum, in my opinion), and our Ade, Dim, and Paul. Of course, I extend my silent thoughts to our departed (in mortal life) members...

Na zdorovje!
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Ah, the hidden traps of becoming a moderator.. eh, Jerry?
    Indeed Dan and not the only one.

This is a great forum with a lot of great members who are helpful with many going out of their way to help others.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Does not a simple gesture like this make up for all the times someone doesn't say thanks or even seem to bother returning to read what is written in response to a question? Sure does for me and I've never even helped Michael personally LOL Your Mom did a good job
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

MAP
    ?

Quote by Matt L View Post
    Does not a simple gesture like this make up for all the times someone doesn't say thanks or even seem to bother returning to read what is written in response to a question? Sure does for me and I've never even helped Michael personally LOL Your Mom did a good job
    Matt- I will be sure to pass this along to my Mom. She may disagree but will be happy.

Thanks,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Well put everyone. The advice here is priceless!! If you are not a member here and utilize the knowledge of members ...please consider the small amount of $$ requested to keep this forum healthy!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast