Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Hijacked?

Article about: Are these post's below this one for real or have we been hijacked?

?

Default Re: Hijacked?

This is getting stupid ive just had to delete over 20 messages in my inbox, id like to wrap their computer leads round their necks

?

It's totally crazy at the moment mate. Agreed.

Hi Dave and all.

We do have the option to delete a spammers PM's. Now, I am not sure if this will take them out of your inbox or not, never having done this before? If not, you will just have to delete them yourselves. Don't open them.

Spammers IP's are routinely blocked. Once we have a pattern, we can block these IP's in more depth.

These new breed of spammers are much more agressive in the way they post. Previously in the past 5 years, all you got was about half a dozen posts at worse. No Pm's either.

The main thing is just report the post and we will deal with it. It is annoying but not a big deal.

Cheers, Ade.
    Attached Images Attached Images Hijacked? 
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I guess you are working on this bot eefreeaction. He is banned but online. Just saying. Keep up the good work guys

?

yeah i just reported it, wouldnt it be nice to get his ip address and spam him from all the members here on just one item each, it might take him a while to remove them all lol

?

That would be awesome

?

Spam attack....!

Thanks for reporting. All offending posts removed.

Don't worry if someone appears to be online after being banned they cannot do anything.

Once again the culprit was out of China.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Mmmmmm.... Classic Spam

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast