Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

how do i attach a video clip to my thread?

Article about: Well thanks Ned it worked eventually but can't remember what i didneed more practice.....Jake.

Default how do i attach a video clip to my thread?

How do I connect a video clip to a thread?posting pics is fine but cannot work out how to attach a short video obviously via a link somehow....thanks in advance.........Jake.

Default Re: how do i attach a video clip to my thread?

Hi Jake, you cannot add it directly here.

Upload it to You Tube and then link it: that would be my advice.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Cheers Ade next silly question how do i upload to you tube then link?.....Jake.

Go to You Tube and make an account and take it from there......
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Ok uploaded on you tube.whats the easiest way to link to this forum for attachment to my thread?.....Jake.

OK.

To link it here go to the "Go Advanced" tab. Click on that: you will see a You Tube icon. Copy and paste the link into there.

Well i must be stressed with the family move because i cant do itwhere am i meant to look for the advance setting as its not availible when starting a new thread only "submit thread" or "preview thread" also when i hit the you tube icon here it comes up as {you tube}(you tube}and something about wrap tags around text....confused.com......Jake.

Hi Jake,

When I want to insert a youtube clip/video, I go to the box above the youtube icon where on the far right there is an icon that looks like a piece of film, run the cursor over it and it says 'Insert Video'. Click on that and up comes a space to paste you're clip, then press o.k. and voila...Works for me.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi Jake,

When I want to insert a youtube clip/video, I go to the box above the youtube icon where on the far right there is an icon that looks like a piece of film, run the cursor over it and it says 'Insert Video'. Click on that and up comes a space to paste you're clip, then press o.k. and voila...Works for me.

That's for Ned. I know he loves it.

Quote by KradSpam View Post

That's for Ned. I know he loves it.
    Wise guy eh..? I'll see your Nyan Cat and raise you this.......

Ladies and gentlemen.......Mr. Conway Twitty.

Chillin', Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast