Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

How do you delete pics from the picture up-loader?

Article about: Just what the title says anyone know how to delete the pics from the Picture up-loader as i have to many and well cant post any more

There is no limit to the number of pics you can post. I have thousands.

If you upload one (oe more) and don't use it, the forum software will delete it automatically after one hour.

Sorry, but you have now lost you pics.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I have 3174 pictures currently posted on the forum and all are in my uploader.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

well for some reason it would only let me post 33

Quote by Steelhead10 View Post
    well i did it as i could not post anymore
    Too bad, they are now missing from all of your previous posts. I currently have about 2000 images stored.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

well i could add them back on and if i do i will do it tomorrow

Quote by Steelhead10 View Post
    well for some reason it would only let me post 33
    Maybe it would be worth the $25. annual fee to become a "Pink" member.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

yes i am thinking of joining well we have to see what tomorrow holds I might, I might not

As far as I am aware, non paying members can also post as many pics as they want, so I am not sure what has gone wrong for you Steelhead, but I would agree with Ralph that the £15 membership fee is well worth it.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I like to back my photos up also onto a external hard drive..just for safe keeping. You never know what will happen..in an instant. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

If I remember correctly there was an upload limit but I think that is no more. Anyway this forum is a great way to bup pics even though it's public, well there is not much to hide hey. From what I see on other forums this one is the greatest for uploads.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2