Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

I need to delete a thread but there is no option to!

Article about: It's urgent too and I don't know why I can't because I am registered and logged in! And I wrote to whoever runs the site but the thread is still up! I would delete my account but I don't kno

Default I need to delete a thread but there is no option to!

It's urgent too and I don't know why I can't because I am registered and logged in! And I wrote to whoever runs the site but the thread is still up! I would delete my account but I don't know if that would help and there is no option to do that either! And I don't want to lose my friend over a stupid mistake! :'( please help!

Well just go in and edit your comments. I dont know the thread and havent seen it but always think before you write.....it can get you into trouble

thank you but there is no comments and no edit option...

Only moderators can delete whole threads.

You cannot edit or delete your individual posts, either, because they are older than 24 hrs.

You will have to PM a moderator to do this for you.

oh okay thank you!

As there was no information posted, I have deleted your thread for you.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I think paying members can edit their threads after the 24 hour period, another advantage of becoming a fully paid up member.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    I think paying members can edit their threads after the 24 hour period, another advantage of becoming a fully paid up member.
    Heck yeah. I correct all my typos when I notice them. Sometimes months or years later.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)