Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

'likes' gone?

Article about: As I mentioned before, Dimas is going to try get this sorted. Bear with us guys. I am not going to fiddle with the control panel as we could loose the whole forum! Cheers, Ade.

Strange I have never seen anything like it !

Nick
    Last edited by Woolgar; 05-16-2014 at 02:21 PM.
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I would hope it is just a glitch. I would think it a bit unreasonable to remove a feature without at least consulting with the forum population first or simply notifying us. I will presume someone would have liked this comment lol. Cheers, Sean.

Quote by seandm View Post
    I would hope it is just a glitch. I would think it a bit unreasonable to remove a feature without at least consulting with the forum population first or simply notifying us. I will presume someone would have liked this comment lol. Cheers, Sean.
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Some forums think the 'like' feature is a bit too much like that "in ya face-book" but it is a way of appreciating a post.
    I for one enjoy it when someone likes one of my posts ( call me shallow or vain but hey, that's how it is )

Cheers,
    "likeable" Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I would like your post Dan but.. well .. you know.
    Morris

What's going on? There's something wrong with the forum. I don't like change!

'likes' gone?

?

Was?!

Just come home form a local beachparty here in the wolderness with a lot of new potential wifes, and now i see my "like" optino has been remved.

-Me no "like"...

I knew it, i knew it, i should never wlaked home early just because one ofmy wifes got little celosa!

?

I kinda like the likes and I'd like to see the likes back alike.

?

I liked the likes like it or not, if someone liked my post i liked theirs, now i cant like anyone so they cant like me, thats not all that likable, and if you like this post ,your buggered

CBH
    ?

I too Liked the Likes , it was a way to show appreciation for a post without posting . And made you feel like people were looking at your posts even if you didn't get many comments . Bring back our likes !

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast