Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

'likes' gone?

Article about: As I mentioned before, Dimas is going to try get this sorted. Bear with us guys. I am not going to fiddle with the control panel as we could loose the whole forum! Cheers, Ade.

As I mentioned before, Dimas is going to try get this sorted. Bear with us guys. I am not going to fiddle with the control panel as we could loose the whole forum!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    As I mentioned before, Dimas is going to try get this sorted. Bear with us guys. I am not going to fiddle with the control panel as we could loose the whole forum!

Cheers, Ade.
    Has the member list gone too Ade??? I cant locate it..... I thought it was under the Community drop down?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Has the member list gone too Ade??? I cant locate it..... I thought it was under the Community drop down?
    Actually Dan, this has been gone for some time now.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Actually Dan, this has been gone for some time now.
    Ralph.
    They don't want you to know how few are left.....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    They don't want you to know how few are left.....

Actually, there are a couple of things I noticed.
    When you make a new post on a thread and hit "Submit" it redirects you to the first page of the thread.
    When you make a new post and go to "What's new", it shows the thread that you just posted on as unread even though yours is the last post.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I dont know if I LIKE what your getting at Ned I as well LIKE the LIKES system as I do use it to show my appreciation for other peoples posts and or threads and I would leave a LIKE for you Adrian from your comment in post 51 if I could LOL.

Regards Mark

?

Big Ned, if they are afraid to let us know how "few" are left, I look at it this way..the few are very good, the "Few" saved a nation at one time..and the very best in any organization are "Few"

Good to be one of these Few!!! LOL

Dean O
    Ajax Canada

?

I rather LIKE that Dean.

Regards Mark

?

I like your LIKE.

Dean O

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers..."
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast