Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

'likes' gone?

Article about: As I mentioned before, Dimas is going to try get this sorted. Bear with us guys. I am not going to fiddle with the control panel as we could loose the whole forum! Cheers, Ade.

I believe the two issues are technically unrelated.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

They have been abducted by aliens.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

The Likes system was, indeed, a very handy feature and it's unfortunate to see it has,apparently, been lost for good now. I am thinking that it will now result in a vastly more huge loss of the eternally bemoaned bandwidth space, as it now leaves members with no other way to show agreement and appreciation of items, opinions , presentations and researching facts, other than to Manually type each and every comment out.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    The Likes system was, indeed, a very handy feature and it's unfortunate to see it has,apparently, been lost for good now. I am thinking that it will now result in a vastly more huge loss of the eternally bemoaned bandwidth space, as it now leaves members with no other way to show agreement and appreciation of items, opinions , presentations and researching facts, other than to Manually type each and every comment out.
    Well William, you could always just post one of these.

Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Unfortunately the Likes system which was provided by developer is out of date and the developer is no more in business. The system has some potential holes, and we can' t update the forum if we' ll not update this feature, We've bought similar soft from other developer, who is update the soft from previous developer, but he is answering very slow to my inquiries- let's wait a bit
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Thanks for the clarification Dimas!
    Another software developer bites the dust eh?
    Well hopefully they can be reinstated and also the member search.
    There a number of them I haven't heard / read from in a while.

Regards, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Oh Bugga seems like we have lost an Old Friend....Hope to see its return.

Greg

?

If not, I will check for solution to replace this feature with something similar
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Are the records still extant for what member had how many or would everyone who has been here for years have to start completely all over again?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Unfortunately the Likes system which was provided by developer is out of date and the developer is no more in business. The system has some potential holes, and we can' t update the forum if we' ll not update this feature, We've bought similar soft from other developer, who is update the soft from previous developer, but he is answering very slow to my inquiries- let's wait a bit
    Quote by Dimas View Post
    If not, I will check for solution to replace this feature with something similar
    Thanks for the update and for your efforts! We all know you're doing your best here.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast