Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

'likes' gone?

Article about: As I mentioned before, Dimas is going to try get this sorted. Bear with us guys. I am not going to fiddle with the control panel as we could loose the whole forum! Cheers, Ade.

Thanks for your efforts Dimas, you do a terrific job mate!

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Thanks for the update and for your efforts! We all know you're doing your best here.
    Hear! Hear!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I personally don't care if the previous records are lost as it wasn't a race to gain as many 'likes' as possible was it?

Just to receive any appreciation of your collection or comments was reward enough.

?

Yes thanks Dimas and for all the work you put into this site, Greatly Appreciated.

Greg

Top man Dimas!...

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    I personally don't care if the previous records are lost as it wasn't a race to gain as many 'likes' as possible was it?

Just to receive any appreciation of your collection or comments was reward enough.
    Again, agreed. I'd be perfectly contended with having the feature back; never mind the like score of Christmas past.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Again, agreed. I'd be perfectly contended with having the feature back; never mind the like score of Christmas past.
    Yes indeed, who cares about the numbers it's just nice to have the feature!...

ah thank god I was getting spammed to death with "likes your post" notifications for all my puns X_X

CBH
    ?

I would have LIKED so many of these posts ! I also miss the page counter on the main pages , now you have to go to the first post then to the last page of the thread . I miss Likes more !

There was a good reason for removing the page counter, something to help run the forum smoothly.

The likes will be missed if they cannot be restored, but I am sure we will all cope.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast