Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Malware warning

Article about: Thanks for quickly fixing the problem, When I recived the message I thought the whole forum would be shut down or something, all that good information lost. I dont have much money at the mom

?

Default Re: Malware warning

Mine seems to have been rectified. Thankyou Dimas

finaly i can enter the forum again, i had this message over the whole day, and when i pressed the ignor button in firefox antivir started an virus allert

yes,,,i got this warning several times as GOOGLE has been checking this site and said the site had been labeled an "Attack Site" containing viruses and malware,,,i didnt get the message this time when i logged in,,maybe it is fixed

?

Guys, finally the server is cleaned, but we'll take the eye about that.That is not a spammers surely, that was more serious scipting attack. The script flaw is currently disabled. But that is the thing to update the security soft
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Guys, finally the server is cleaned, but we'll take the eye about that.That is not a spammers surely, that was more serious scipting attack. The script flaw is currently disabled. But that is the thing to update the security soft
    i always wonder why peopel do things like that, for wath reason, there is no point in doing so, only if you wanna hurt someone

Quote by klinger View Post
    i always wonder why peopel do things like that, for wath reason, there is no point in doing so, only if you wanna hurt someone
    Definitely. Maybe people who have another forum like this and trying to spoil it's reputation. But this won't pass. I hope all members help keep this site alive, especially by donating.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by tampalam View Post
    Thanks Dimas. There seems to be a lot of spamming here the last two months. Probably the same people who have attacked the site. Vandals are just malicious punks.
    Probably a heap of thugs from the lord of the flies realm or whoever wants to destroy the good order and discipline of things via the brave, new world of the 21st century communication. Thanks for de bollixing the site. I would be lost without our happy band.Malware warningMalware warningMalware warningMalware warningMalware warningMalware warning

?

FB , i have definately got to go to one of your partys, no wonder that girl has a smile on her face, i bet that bloke has too!!!

You can get to Cologne in February more quickly can I. I have to go to Berlin at the end of next month, but I shall likely fall on the black ice or drive my diesel Citroen into a tree. The party you describe is had by others in the Rhineland. There is much merit to it, especially between the men and vimmin, I am told. But women in Cologne are very nice, as this person well illustrates.

?

I' am currently at the vacation at Barcelna, but i have a good online hee, so all is unde the control.
    Definately there is a couple of reasons- any of exploits injected to the forum, could potentially steal the database. And for this reason any of the other forums can use it for their own purpoces, even a create the miror. But that isn't a easy way
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast