Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Missing Thread

Article about: Greetings Im just curious, I recently posted a joke in the community forum & unless Im mistaken it seems to have dissapeared from both the thread and doesnt even show up in my activity.

Default Missing Thread

Greetings
    Im just curious, I recently posted a joke in the community forum & unless Im mistaken it seems to have dissapeared from both the thread and doesnt even show up in my activity. I just wondered why this was?

Have a good weekend
    Rod

Hi Rod..3 scenarios

1. You posted the joke and you forgot to click " Post reply "
    2. You waited to long to post it..and you were timed out by the forum automatically signing you out
    3. The joke may have been sensitive in nature

See what comes up in this thread from any other Mod replies....if time passes post it again. I am hopeful that it may be the first to options I listed above.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    1. You posted the joke and you forgot to click " Post reply "
    Been there, done that. Just a few days ago.
    Felt a bit silly for looking for 20 minutes for a thread that was not there.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Pretty sure it listed ok as i went back and looked, may be wrong but I thought I had 1 like as well. It was only mildly sensative if you happen to be ex RAF

There is a thread for jokes and such, unfortunately for you, you have to be a Gold Club Member to access it.
    Funny stuff!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Oh I see....mmm a case of laugh and the world laughs with you .... be a gold member and you laugh alone !!! lol

Or maybe it was just not funny?

LOL oh a catty remark if i ever heard one

I have to view that as a challenge Black Cat, so at the risk of incuring the wrath of a sensitive Mod if in fact the joke was removed you leave me no choice other than to re-tell it and allow you to judge for yourself. (with the proviso that they have a good sense of humour in Norway)

At a Tri-Services function based in London an Infantry Major desperatley needed to unload the 3 or 4 pints of lager he had consumed and headed to the Gents. He found himself stood at the urinals next to an RAF Squadron Leader and having finished first he promptly zipped up and made his way to the exit door. As he opened the door the Squadron Leader, who had also finished and was making his way to the wash basin commented " At Cranwell we are taught to wash our hands after visiting the toilet" ... The Major gave a wry smile and as he continued to open the exit door said " Really ? at Sandhurst they teach us not to piss on our hands"

I'm pretty sure I saw it before, so you definitely didn't fail to post it!

ooopppsss does that mean I may be in trouble ??

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast