Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Missing Thread

Article about: Greetings Im just curious, I recently posted a joke in the community forum & unless Im mistaken it seems to have dissapeared from both the thread and doesnt even show up in my activity.

I don't see why anyone would have a problem with it.

The plot thickens in the case of the missing thread!

Quote by ackworth14 View Post
    LOL oh a catty remark if i ever heard one

I have to view that as a challenge Black Cat, so at the risk of incuring the wrath of a sensitive Mod if in fact the joke was removed you leave me no choice other than to re-tell it and allow you to judge for yourself. (with the proviso that they have a good sense of humour in Norway)

At a Tri-Services function based in London an Infantry Major desperatley needed to unload the 3 or 4 pints of lager he had consumed and headed to the Gents. He found himself stood at the urinals next to an RAF Squadron Leader and having finished first he promptly zipped up and made his way to the exit door. As he opened the door the Squadron Leader, who had also finished and was making his way to the wash basin commented " At Cranwell we are taught to wash our hands after visiting the toilet" ... The Major gave a wry smile and as he continued to open the exit door said " Really ? at Sandhurst they teach us not to piss on our hands"
    Is this not nicked from a movie about the US army and US Marines? Perhaps that is why it vanished!!!!

The Negotiator (1998) - Quotes - IMDb you have to scroll down a long way to find it
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Dont know Jerry but I certainley heard it well before 1998 ................. I bet they nicked it from me .. never got any Royalties !!!!

At least I got to read it second time around! Well played.

Nothing wrong with it from what I can see...and I have read more dicey jokes on the Funny stuff thread than this.

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

You can find smut all over the web, I don't think we need it here.
    This is a militaria collector's forum, not a dirty joke forum.
    Ralph.
    Besides, this section is for technical questions and answers.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Sorry you feel that way rbminis hardly smut, more like light hearted banter and to be fair it was military related. I didnt discover till later that the jokes section is only available to Gold Members ... clearly they have a sense of humour .... Im pleased to see the bible belt of Canada is still thriving (I lived there for 2 years in the 80's) .. I remember asking a born and bred Albetan why it was called The Bible Belt .... the reply was .... "When you have stood on the station platform at Bannf waiting for the Trans-Canada train you get some idea of what Eternity is all about" ...... keep smiling my friend, your only here once

Sorry you feel that way rbminis hardly smut, more like light hearted banter and to be fair it was military related. I didnt discover till later that the jokes section is only available to Gold Members ... clearly they have a sense of humour .... Im pleased to see the bible belt of Canada is still thriving (I lived there for 2 years in the 80's) .. I remember asking a born and bred Albetan why it was called The Bible Belt .... the reply was .... "When you have stood on the station platform at Bannf waiting for the Trans-Canada train you get some idea of what Eternity is all about" ...... keep smiling my friend, your only here once
    Of course you could just cough up the dosh and become a WRF club member, and then you could put your jokes in the Gold section.

Well, that post was directed at the previous post that was deleted, not yours.

My father once told me that when you are laying if the furrows of a field for 24 hours with the Russian artillery going over your head one way, and the German artillery going over your head the other way, if you didn't know how to pray, you learned pretty quick.

I am not a bible thumper, but I do have morals.
    Talk about seeming like an eternity, I guess, is relevant to your situation.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2