MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Mobile access only?

Article about: I'm unable to access the forum on my PC or on my phone if I use my Wi-Fi connection at home ("site not found"). It works fine on my phone via mobile internet. I have the same provi

Default Mobile access only?

I'm unable to access the forum on my PC or on my phone if I use my Wi-Fi connection at home ("site not found"). It works fine on my phone via mobile internet. I have the same provider for both.

Does anybody else have that problem?

Maybe shut down your modem for a min or two (something that should be done regularly), that's the only thing I can think of?

Thanks, but I don't think it has anything to do with that, as all other sites work just fine.

ok I think? you may need to go to your providers web page/tech support and find out where you can unblock the domain - "www.warrelics.eu" it happened to me once before and I could do it myself manually, hope this helps?

All good here in the UK.

Never mind: After a few hours, it just started working again. (I didn't do anything, though.)

MAP
    ?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Never mind: After a few hours, it just started working again. (I didn't do anything, though.)
    My old boss once said.....if you ignore a problem long enough it will go away......I guess he was right!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I get this issue as well from time to time. I've never really found a fix and had to pretty much just sit on my hands for a day or two, and then everything is working again.