Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

mobile app forum runner

Article about: I lost my old phone a few days ago and have just got a new HTC mini. My old phone had the forum runner app 'installed' by the forum when I logged in. It is now not giving an option to have t

Default mobile app forum runner

I lost my old phone a few days ago and have just got a new HTC mini. My old phone had the forum runner app 'installed' by the forum when I logged in. It is now not giving an option to have the app. Without it the forum is unusable on my phone.

How can I get the app from the forum again? It gave it to me free last time and if I download the app myself it costs money!

How do I get it?

Hi Steve, not sure if this is what you need. Go to the very bottom left corner of the screen and there is a drop down option.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

We have a mobile version of the forum, left bottom drop down window. But I guess I will continue the work on it' s own forum app. If you bought once the application, it must be stored somewhere in the iTunes probably
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

You get Forum Runner from the App Store in Apple, at least that's where I got mine. I use it on my iPad and iPhone. I don't think it's expensive, like a buck or two.