Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

More Problems - Search Function No Longer Works As Before.

Article about: This new software the forum has started using is to my mind an unmitigated disaster. Sorry for being blunt, but besides the problems with spam, virus alerts, failed blocking of Google ads fo

?

This is not a new software issue. That is due I have some of the templates reverted, and it will be solved asap. It takes a lot of time to configure the code manually for stable work. There two choices, I prefer first- leave the forum work, with som temporary bugs, or second-close it at all for a maitenance period
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

The search function was not a forum software, but a simple google search attached to the forum, I will return it, due I did not mentioned I have damage the code
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

And guys , please understand, only I work on this, There no others to help me in this, and this will be solved asap. All we doing here, are only for stable work of the software, and your pleasure
    Regards,
    Dimas

Thank you, Dimas.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thank you, Dimas.
    I second that. Thanks for the clarification on these matters, not an easy fix I'm sure and the time you are having to spend on this is genuinely appreciated.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

MAP
    ?

Thanks Dimas,

Like the others I have experienced the same problems (but unfortunately no girls for me either) as well as weird formatting issues but expected it was being worked on!

For everyone else, I've gotten around the search issue but going to the advanced search function. I works for me.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Thanks Dimas,

Like the others I have experienced the same problems (but unfortunately no girls for me either) as well as weird formatting issues but expected it was being worked on!

For everyone else, I've gotten around the search issue but going to the advanced search function. I works for me.

Michael
    Hi Mike,

I agree it works, but it's not as easy or even as good as the 'old' function IMO. Hopefully that can be resurrected as Dimas suggests is possible and is not too "damaged" as he implies it may be, to function as was.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

MAP
    ?

Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi Mike,

I agree it works, but it's not as easy or even as good as the 'old' function IMO. Hopefully that can be resurrected as Dimas suggests is possible and is not too "damaged" as he implies it may be, to function as was.

Regards, Ned.
    Yes, even the advance search is not as good as the old way but just wanted to alert everyone that there is a "partial" workaround.

(P.S. good luck on the SOS purchase...can't wait to see what it is if it works out).

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Old function was the google xxxxxkeyword site:warrelics.eu, added to the forum, due the forum search engine are quite ugly( what you can see by now)
    So adding for example helmet m40 site:warrelics.eu at simple google search will give you desired result. But I' am sure, I will return that tomorrow and will inform about work done here
    Regards,
    Dimas

I am grateful to Dimas, as Adrian has told me many times how hard he works for us all. He has made my collection prominent in the great cosmos as well as given us a fine place to live, for which I thank him. If idiot Google would chose ads not based on its native, cynical and materialistic prejudices and marketing blather of the ding dongs crouched there behind their malevolent screens, I might complain somewhat less. I.e. ads for concerts, and thoughtful used books, and such. The ads for the right women are also perfectly alright. They don't choose the women properly, either.
    Long live Dimas and long live our site. As Goetz von Berlichingen said: Lech mich am Ar$ch, es lebe die Freiheit!
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-28-2015 at 11:54 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast