Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My post-count is vanishing

Article about: Hello all, Anyone know why my post-count is depleting itself on a daily basis? It shrinks and goes down every time I visit the forum. Any help or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thank

Default My post-count is vanishing

Hello all,

Anyone know why my post-count is depleting itself on a daily basis? It shrinks and goes down every time I visit the forum. Any help or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

William Kramer

Default Re: My post-count is vanishing

Are you certain about this? I have checked your account and all is in order.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

The posts in the classified section as a posting item and comments there is counted as a posts, which is increasing post count, but after the item sold ( which is automatically deleted) or the closed advertisements( which is also deleted aafter some time) making your post count lower. If you will post in forum, these posts count will be shown, unless the thread or posts will be moderated.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Hello again,

Still disappearing at a rapid rate. I take it there is no way to fix this issue? Perhaps if every time I posted an ad in the classifieds section it would count as a post, then when I delete it that would go away but not actually deplete my forum post count.

William Kramer

?

Strange issue, I will update as soon as I release sheduled actions
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

Is there a specific reason you want a high post count? I think the content and quality behind a few posts is far more important than racking up a large number of posts with little substance.
    I don't understand why you want to keep your post count when alot of them are for deleted sales posts?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Actually, I've noticed a similar phenomenon - my post count was at least five or six over 500 and it's shrunk down. I chalked this up to old threads being deleted or suchalike... I think people care because having more posts seems to show a commitment to the forum.

Robbie

?

Anyway I'll fix this
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

Occasionally threads are deleted if they're of no use, contain irrelevant subject matter, or are out of date. This will affect post counts by a few if you've posted in them. This is normal forum maintenance. There is no point taking up space on the server with these threads.

Your post count means absolutely nothing if it is made up of sales threads and one liners such as "Yes I agree", "nice item", "I wish I had one" etc etc. You should be judged on what you post and not be fooled into thinking credibility is earned by numbers.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

at the moment all of your current 177 post shown exactly as you have
    Regards,
    Dimas

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast