Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My post-count is vanishing

Article about: Hello all, Anyone know why my post-count is depleting itself on a daily basis? It shrinks and goes down every time I visit the forum. Any help or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thank

Quote by Dean View Post
    Aaaahhhh !! Noooooo!!! I hope not, William!(wagriff ), that's worse than a ticking time-bomb! I hope that's not the case for William(All-one-knew)
    Post count isn't important as far as credebility goes, however some like to keep track of the amount of posts they have made for one reason or another...
    Personally, I would be a bit perturbed because I'm a bit eccentric or OCD or neurotic when it comes to routine. call it what you will, but for some odd reason I get jazzed-up when my post count hits a number that is relevant to me, such as a historical date or birthday and so on. Its a bit odd and non-consequential, I agree but I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's just a non-routine occurrence and a virtual monkey-wrench in the system that messes us up!
    A tad long-winded observation , I agree. Just a personal feeling.
    Hi Dean,
    You are not alone mate. I have OCD and have my little fetishes. When I post I attempt to keep it short if possible as I check and recheck over and over again. This is the main reason I edit a fair bit on my posts as I keep checking even after posting.
    It's mainly poor grammar and spelling "I'm after" and I feel compelled to achieve this perfection at all costs (In my eye's) if I'm having a "OCD day".
    We all have our little "thingies" I guess.
    I won't check this post as a bit of a behavioural therapy exercise.

All the best
    Dave

well thanks to Dimas I am back where I should be, what a strange issue to have!

William Kramer

i wish this phenomenon would affect my age

It Does, however, seem to be affecting my Bank account and my IQ....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by James C View Post
    Ditto
    Regards,
    John

Quote by James C View Post
    40, you're still a baby yet!.......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3