Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Nasty commercial screens ?

Article about: Anyone else getting a new page with commercial nonsense when you click on something in the forum ? I have both on my pc and iPad. I click and a new page opens up to some off site webpage. Wh

Adblock, folks. It's a free add-on for Google Chrome that'll block any and all ads, pop-ups and other commercial nasties. If anyone is using Chrome and doesn't have it already, install it now.

Adblock Plus | The world's # 1 free ad blocker

B.B.

Yes, I'm experiencing the same problems. Using Umatrix and it's still redirecting me.
    uMatrix – Get this Extension for 🦊 Firefox (en-CA)

I'm having pop ups as well. I am a Gold Member, use chrome, and have adblock installed. Admins, please look into this because these ads are taking me to some nasty sites. Or if its something on my end I'll be happy to look into it.

PS: I'm not having any problems on any other sites.

It keeps popping with a screen to update flash, it's the way hackers do, it's not an adblckers won't help this

?

I wasn't getting them earlier , But now I know what everybody is talking about.

Like Paul has mentioned it a Flash Update.

At first I thought maybe I hit a icon by accident but then saw this thread and see it is what is being talked about....

I am using Microsoft edge and have McAfee But I also have a chrome, But have not tried that

Hmmmm
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    I wasn't getting them earlier , But now I know what everybody is talking about.

Like Paul has mentioned it a Flash Update.

At first I thought maybe I hit a icon by accident but then saw this thread and see it is what is being talked about....

I am using Microsoft edge and have McAfee But I also have a chrome, But have not tried that

Hmmmm
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    The first time it happened I went and checked my PC for a virus, nothing, cleared my files, cache etc; and rechecked my firewall, all was good. Been on sites all day and the only issue is WRF.. Windows 10 Edge..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

I wonder if somebody here hit the ENHACEMENT AD On one of those **** Garbage threads that keep pooping up!!!

Fess Up! Who did it???????

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Last edited by AZPhil; 11-14-2019 at 07:00 PM.

?

Running Windows 10 Professional, using MS Edge along with AdblockPlus. System is up-to-date. I am getting prompted in a new tab to update Flash Player. This happens when I click to go to another page within a thread. Does not matter if I am logged in or not. This all started today. So far, only this forum seems affected. Problem is not showing up elsewhere.

When using the same computer but Internet Explorer instead, everything works fine. No problems so far.

?

Happening to me only on this site on Chrome, and Firefox running both Mac and PC. Also a all my browsers are showing the site as unsecure and warning me about logging in.

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    Adblock, folks. It's a free add-on for Google Chrome that'll block any and all ads, pop-ups and other commercial nasties. If anyone is using Chrome and doesn't have it already, install it now.

Adblock Plus | The world's # 1 free ad blocker

B.B.
    Sorry but this is tied purely with this website , none of my websites have this nuisance also the fact that URL is not https is a serious safety concern. The administration should address these issues asap.
    And while they are at it also fix the multi picture loader.
    Insecure website are an open invite to hackers.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast