Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

New Album Help

Article about: I'm having a few issues with a new album. http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1033 There are a couple of things. First, when I type a description of a photograph when creating th

?

Default New Album Help

I'm having a few issues with a new album.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1033

There are a couple of things. First, when I type a description of a photograph when creating the album, the text is black on dark grey, so it is difficult to see. Then the description is only visible when the photo in the album is enlarged from the main page, and not on the album main page itself.
    When I organised the photographs during the creation of the album just the way I wanted them, they displayed in the reverse order (and some in random positions too) on the main album page when they were saved. So, is there a way to rearrange the photos in the album once they have been uploaded, as the uploader scrambles them?
    Any help will be much appreciated.

Edit:
    It seems the black text on dark grey background thing only happens when I edit the album.

Best Regards,

And Merry Christmas

Andy
    Last edited by aj4010; 12-25-2012 at 09:27 PM.
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Default Re: New Album Help

Can't help with the album, but the helmet is quite nice. I noticed if I hover the mouse over the picture the description pops up like a little note.

?

Default Re: New Album Help

Quote by roger9344 View Post
    Can't help with the album, but the helmet is quite nice. I noticed if I hover the mouse over the picture the description pops up like a little note.
    Ah, so it could be a mouseover thing by design then? Thanks Roger.
    She is a nice one. One of my favorite non M1 lids. :-) I've recently posted her in The Allies/Helmets.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]