Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

New problem???

Article about: Don't panic! Keep calm and carry on! I'm sure the Top 8 Stats will be back shortly. There are many tweaks needed after an upgrade and unfortunately we don't have a full time IT crew working

?

Default Re: New problem???

Don't panic! Keep calm and carry on!

I'm sure the Top 8 Stats will be back shortly. There are many tweaks needed after an upgrade and unfortunately we don't have a full time IT crew working away. We do have a hard working and dedicated member who does all this technical stuff in his spare time (between work, family and sleeping) and who is unpaid so please tolerate the occasional inconvenience while things are put straight.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

same

?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Don't panic! Keep calm and carry on!

I'm sure the Top 8 Stats will be back shortly. There are many tweaks needed after an upgrade and unfortunately we don't have a full time IT crew working away. We do have a hard working and dedicated member who does all this technical stuff in his spare time (between work, family and sleeping) and who is unpaid so please tolerate the occasional inconvenience while things are put straight.
    What! not a full time tech department here 24/7 just to pander to my needs? Unbelievable. I shall leave this forum forthwith.
    Goodbye,

Andy

- - Updated - -

Oh, I forgot.

A
    Last edited by aj4010; 06-07-2012 at 11:21 PM.
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

?

It looks like the "last edited" with date stamp has been updated to - - Updated - -
    That's good.

Kind Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

I am lost without the "top 8"

Please bring the "Top 8" stats button back!

Also now when i go to a thread it takes me to the last page ?

?

Top Stats is disabled, due it is in conflict with current forum version, and some of the members cannot use some of the functions, it will be back as soon as developer of this addon will update the code for current forum versionß instead of that, you can use "What's new" button, to view latest activity
    The following last thread, you just clicking on the last post in the forum tree, but not the post itself.
    I will return Top Stats as soon as it's will be updated, as I've mentioned before- this is not a forum software and installed separately.
    Most of the advanced forum users used What's new link in navigation bar above the forums- it's more informative.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Thank you very much for the answer, and thank you VERY much for your effort.

Regards, Lars

I dont see why we need the 'Top Stats' when we have the 'New Posts' function. You only see the last 8 posts so you will miss every other recent post

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast