Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

New problem???

Article about: Don't panic! Keep calm and carry on! I'm sure the Top 8 Stats will be back shortly. There are many tweaks needed after an upgrade and unfortunately we don't have a full time IT crew working

Default Re: New problem???

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    I dont see why we need the 'Top Stats' when we have the 'New Posts' function. You only see the last 8 posts so you will miss every other recent post

Nick
    On my computer you could click "see more" and select up to 200, and this would show you the last 200 new posts on the forum. It was quite a good feature.

?

Indeed that was a cool feature

It made the main index more dynamic and alive IMO. I really do hope it comes back.

?

Very true mate.

?

I will return this future back, but really I cannot supply you guys with all codings at one hour, I need a time to understand the problem, and I need the time to correct all the bugs. My wish is to make the forum work and forget about the problem, but updating the forum to the newest version is very important to us. It will take some time to solve all of this features, and I'am sure you understand this, if I can find the men with php, mysql, css etc knowledge, who could help me-it will be great, unless I'am only understand this,and I will be one of us who can supply the forum with the programming
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

I can try to ask a few guys here in Moscow if they can help. As far as i remember you speak Russian. I can't promise anything of course, but i will give it a try. If you agree of course.

Regards, Lars

Hey Dimas,
    Don't let these guys bug you too much. I build fiber network transport systems for the phone company so I feel your pain. No one is happy after the slightest change and God help you if it doesn't go well.
    I appreciate all of the hard work you have put into this.

Thank you
    Burt

I cant believe how you keep so cool Dimas ! Respect !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I'm having all sorts of "gremlins" with the site at the moment too. Stewy

?

Guys Dimas is actually trying to sort this out whilst he is on a well earned family holiday !! The main components of the forum are working well and we can all use and enjoy it , the tweaking can be done on his return so let's let him enjoy his break !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast