Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

'New Posts' suddenly not working anymore?

Article about: When I visit the forum I always use the 'New Posts' button but since yesterday evening I only get the message there are no new posts while there clearly are? Anyone else have this problem? L

Default 'New Posts' suddenly not working anymore?

When I visit the forum I always use the 'New Posts' button but since yesterday evening I only get the message there are no new posts while there clearly are? Anyone else have this problem? Logging out and in again didn't help.

Probably related to the technical issues the forum is having at the moment. We currently have to refresh pages to see new posts. I'd hang on until said problems are resolved, and see if the issue persists.

B.B.

Quote by earlymb View Post
    When I visit the forum I always use the 'New Posts' button but since yesterday evening I only get the message there are no new posts while there clearly are? Anyone else have this problem? Logging out and in again didn't help.
    same here

The problem persists on my normal browser (Firefox) even after logging in again and clearing cookies and cache. I didn't even see if this topic was posted as it seems the page that loads is the same one from March 19. I am now on Chrome and that seems to work as I at least can see this topic was posted; it wasn't visible for me before.